This variant is currently sold out.
A naturally anti-bacterial Hand Spray which sanitises and kills 99.99% of germs while being gentle on the skin and non-drying.
- Independent lab tested to confirm it 'kills 99.99% of germs' naturally
- 100% plant-derived ingredients
- Hydrating formulation enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E to keep skin soft
- Low alcohol, much less drying than traditional hand sanitisers, yet still powerful enough to kill germs
- Safe to use around children, babies over 6 months and pets
- Packaged in a recyclable aluminium bottle
- 50ml lasts 400 sprays (or about 200 uses) versus 20 uses for a standard 50ml gel
Made in Australia
Available in 50ml, 150ml, 500ml and 1L
Shake well. Spray onto hands, rub together and wait 30 seconds to dry. Can also be used on surfaces and in the air to kill germs. Do not spray into eyes or mouth. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store in a cool, dry place.
Aqua (water), alcohol*, decyl glucoside, lactic acid, natural fragrance (essential oils), glycerin, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), rosmarunus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
* Certified organic.
I love the spray. Easy to use and really great smell. Does not stick!
Thank you Tina!
I've used the Hand Spray for years and love this bulk sizing as I can top up all my small bottles.
Hard travel essential
Recommend the Hand Spray for off the beaten track travellers. Not just for cleaning hands for say prior to eating in dodgy restaurants but doubles up for spot cleaning clothes, and light switches, unmentionable marks on walls, dirty windows in 1 star accommodation Also good as an emergency personal deodorant.
I work with people with addiction problems so it is wonderful to not have to smell like alcohol when they sanitise their hands.
Thanks for your feedback.
I usually have headache after smell of lavender but this one I never get headache after use.