This variant is currently sold out.
A gentle, natural Body Wash perfect for those with sensitive skin. Breathe in the scents of Australian botanicals for a beautifully fragrant shower or bath experience.
- Powerfully anti-bacterial
- 99%+ plant-derived ingredients (<1% are food-grade preservatives to keep the products shelf-stable)
- A gentle formulation that can also be used on the face
- Non-drying, leaving your body soft, fresh and clean
- Enriched with natural moisturisers such as aloe vera, vitamin E and sunflower oil
- Highly concentrated formula - the pump releases 1ml (instead of the standard 2ml) so bottles should last twice as long
- Made in Australia
Select from three natural scents:
Scent 1 | Tasmanian Pepper & Lavender – Relaxing
Scent 2 | Sydney Peppermint & Rosemary – Invigorating
Scent 3 | Lemon Tea Tree & Mandarin – Uplifting
Available in 500ml, 250ml and 5L
Pump a small amount onto hands or sponge, lather over damp skin and rinse to wash your body. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Aqua (water), caprylyl/capryl glucoside (plant-based), coco-glucoside (plant-based), glycerin, xanthan gum, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, citric acid, saccharide isomerate (sugar-based), sodium citrate (salt), glyceryl caprylate, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate (food grade preservatives), essential oils.
Sydney Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash
I love the smell of this body wash. It also lathers nicely and the pump is very convenient for the shower.
Smells divine, feels amazing and very gentle.
Gentle and beautifully scented
Bondi wash has recently replaced all body, hand and dish washes in my house. It’s so gentle in the skin, beautifully scented, great for the environment and has also stopped my skin from feeling dry, red and irritated. I’m so happy to have made this change!
Smells great, cleans well
It's such a great feeling to know you are clean and it didn't require toxic chemicals.
My daughter had given me a sample of this body wash. I loved it so much I had to order some!
I love the Neroli scent in it. It's now my favourite body wash!
Thank you Bondi Wash!