This variant is currently sold out.
A 100% plant-derived Laundry Wash suitable for most fabric types. High pH for superior cleaning of your regular washing.
- Can be used for either machine or hand washing
- 100% plant-derived ingredients
- Leaves a light fragrance post-wash
- Gentle, non-toxic formulation with no sulphates, synthetic fragrance, petroleum distillates, PEGs, enzymes, optical brighteners, bleach, EDTA or quaternium
- Safe to use around babies and pets
- No downstream environmental damage
- Greywater safe
- Enriched with natural enzymes
- Made in Australia
A 500ml bottle lasts 50 hand washes or up to 25 machine washes
Available in Tasmanian Pepper & Lavender
Available in 1L, 500ml and 125ml
Pour two capfuls (10ml) into a bucket or sink for hand washing. For machine washing in a front loader, use 4 capfuls (20ml). For a top loader, use 4 capfuls (20ml) for an average load and up to 6 capfuls (30ml) for a large load. Keep out of direct sunlight and use within 12 months of opening.
Water (aqua), plant-derived surfactants, glyceryl caprylate (plant-based), Australian bush oils, essential oils, xanthan gum, acacia senegal gum, sodium phytate.
Love this. great for my woollens.
Out of all the laundry liquids I’ve used (including but not limited to Laundress, tangengc etc), this is the best for the price. Clothes keep their natural softness while being cleaned. The scent is subtle and pleasant. Will keep using it as my everyday laundry liquid.
Firstly I love the smell, but also it does a great job and I am not jepodising my septic system with chemicals.
Love the spell
Love the laundry wash
I started using the laundry wash for special loads but I love it so much I use it all the time. My washing smells so fresh and nice.