Yoga Mat Spray
This variant is currently sold out.
A natural, anti-bacterial Yoga Mat Spray to freshen, deodorise and sanitise yoga mats. A gentle and effective way to keep your mat germ-free and fragrant.
- Powerfully anti-bacterial, independent lab tested to verify it ‘kills 99.9% of germs’ naturally
- 99%+ plant-derived ingredients (<1% are food-grade preservatives to keep the products shelf-stable)
- Gentle, low-alcohol formulation that won’t damage your mat with extended use
- A wipe clean formulation that can be diluted (5:1) for leave on formula
- Packaged in a recyclable aluminium bottle
- Safe to use around babies, children and pets
- Made in Australia
Available in 150ml and 50ml
Spray onto yoga mat after use to freshen, deodorise and kill germs. Wipe down with a damp cloth and leave to dry. To spray without wiping down with a wet cloth, dilute the Yoga Mat Spray (1 part spray to 5 parts water). Can also be used on other sporting equipment or to refresh shoes.
Purified water, < 5% non-ionic surfactants (plant-derived), < 5% anionic surfactants (plant-derived), plant-derived alcohol, Australian bush oils, essential oils, food-grade preservatives, limonene, citral, linalool, citronellol.
Thank you so much Paula!
Yoga mat spray great for shoes too!
Lovely subtle scent that is great for shoes as well. Makes a great gift for the person who has everything!
Such a fantastic idea - it is perfect for refreshing shoes!
Fresh and fragrant
Just what your yoga may needs after a good work out. It deserves the best!
Thank you Bambi!
Good service, Good product.
My order one of bottle was have bit faulty. It was a gift. Therefore, I asked for replacement. They asked me photo and decided give me a replacement. Customer service is nice. And thier product is smell so good.10 out of 10 will buy again. :)
Thank you for your kind words Mia. We are glad that you are happy with our customer service.
Bought this as a gift for my mum. She loves the fresh natural scent and uses it regularly on her yoga mat. Doesn't leave a sticky residue. Is currently the envy of her yoga friends!