OUR AUSTRALIAN CHRISTMAS WISHLIST
It probably comes as no surprise that we love buying quality and we love all things Australian. So our Christmas wish list is filled with products that are created with love here in Australia.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Lepaar Body Oil. ‘Exquisite things for life’ Lepaar’s new body oil is top of our list for its superb natural active ingredients – which smells and feels amazing on the body. $140
2. Koko Black chocolate box. Quality chocolate is an important part of any balanced diet – especially at Christmas time. And we think Koko Black make the finest chocolate in Australia. They will even deliver if you can’t get to one of their stores.
3. Dinosaur Designs brass vase. Brass is our metal of choice at the moment – and we adore the shape of this beauty. Handmade with love here in Sydney. $135
4. Cumulus Living cockatoos cushion. We have just discovered this Melbourne-based company who are creating glamorous homewares featuring our beloved Australian natives. $155
5. Uashmama metallic wallet. Made in Italy but injected with a good dose of Australian love and creativity, we love these new wallets with all the right features made from their hard-wearing metallic paper. $139
6. Souk Spice. Hand blended in Melbourne to his father’s special recipe, and filled with health-inducing spices that make an meal simple and delicious, we will be ordering these as stocking fillers for all the family. $10 delivered
7. Robert Plumb timber stool. A little Ned Kelly-esque, the ‘Shrunkenstool’ is perfect for extra outdoor seating on Christmas Day. $125
8. Tete-a-tete ‘The Graduate 1967’ candle. Created by a young Sydney designer, each candle evokes the feeling of a classic movie. They are all good but our pick is ‘The Graduate 1967’ – tropical greens on a smoky, woody base – the result is amazing. Comes in brass in the most sensational packaging – with refills available. $70
9. Sarah and Sebastian petite letter necklace. We love delicate and understated jewellery and the collection from this young Australian company ticks all the boxes. $285
Happy shopping and have a safe and Merry Christmas.